Clarence Darrow Affirmatives (2020-2021 Affirmative Handbook)
Resolved: The United States federal government should enact substantial criminal justice reform in the United States in one or more of the following: forensic science, policing, sentencing.
Released this August, the Clarence Darrow Affirmatives offers an extraordinary value for thoughtful affirmative cases for the criminal justice reform topic.
- Available in electronic delivery (Word and PDF) versions for only $50, Big Sky’s affirmative casebook offers the best value for your dollar, with well-researched cards and cases ready to run, with full extensions and answers to anticipated negatives.
- We write our handbooks in the summer before the season, so you can count on cases that are current, well-developed, and answer the most common negative positions against them.
- As always, you can count on Big Sky for the freshest evidence.
- An index of the book will be available on completion of the handbook in August 2020.
- You can save by purchasing this as part of policy or UIL package.