Horace Mann Case Negatives (2017-2018 Case Negative Handbook)
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially increase its funding and/or regulation of elementary and/or secondary education in the United States.
- Why rely on books that guess about the topic’s direction?
- Our case negative handbook will offer negative on all of the cases we cut, as well as much more under the resolution. We hold off work on this book until after the major summer institutes, ensuring the most relevant evidence makes the cut.
- Available in both Word and PDF formats.
- As always, you can count on Big Sky for the freshest evidence.
- An index of the book will be available on completion in August 2017.
- An even better value as part our excellent packages.
We Also Recommend