January 2020 NSDA Public Forum: Venezuela Sanctions
PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!!
Big Sky Debate is pleased to release its January 2020 NSDA Public Forum resources on the Venezuela Sanctions!
The resolution, released by the National Speech and Debate Association on December 1, 2019, is:
sanctions against Venezuela.
A list of briefs for this book appears below.
Continued this season: Get both the PDF and Word versions of the book. Copy and paste Big Sky Debate’s excellent research into your own briefs OR print and file the old-fashioned way!
Why choose Big Sky Debate over the competitors? We have one of the longest-standing Public Forum resource services in the nation. Topic after topic, the Big Sky team delivers fresh, relevant and useful evidence and briefs for successful debate, no matter your location.
Download one brief, right now… don’t wait around for complex update services that are delivered after you are done with the topic!
Compare similar services without Big Sky Debate’s seasoned research staff at THREE times that cost! Big Sky Debate is the best value in debate!
Download one file, right now, with all the resources you need for this topic. Have a GREAT topic!!! Our Public Forum Resources are an unbeatable $16.00.
OR, click here to start a season-long subscription, or here to look at one of Big Sky Debate’s value-priced packages! Start a subscription now and get the book in your inbox the moment we are done with our research!
Venezuela Sanctions Index
- MUST SEE SANCTIONS AS DISTINCT FROM EMBARGOES AND BLOCKADES
- END SANCTIONS: VENEZUELA FACING MASSIVE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
- END SANCTIONS: FOOD IS SCARCE
- END SANCTIONS: VENEZUELAN HEALTH SYSTEM IN TOTAL COLLAPSE
- END SANCTIONS: VENEZUELAN CRISIS IS TURNING INTO A REFUGEE CRISIS
- END SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS HARMING ORDINARY VENEZUELANS
- END SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS CAN’T/WON’T WORK
- END SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS AREN’T HELPING VENEZUELA DEAL WITH ITS OWN PROBLEM
- END SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS VIOLATE INTERNATIONAL LAW
- END SANCTIONS: COERCIVE SANCTIONS END OUR MULTILATERAL SYSTEM
- END SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS VIOLATE US LAW
- END SANCTIONS: LATEST SANCTIONS WILL BRING THE WORST IMPACTS
- END SANCTIONS: EVEN IF NOT THE CAUSE, THE SANCTIONS ARE AGGRAVATING THE CRISIS
- END SANCTIONS: MADURO ELECTION WAS FAIR
- END SANCTIONS: WE SHOULD NOT USE ECONOMIC COERCION
- END SANCTIONS: COERCIVE ECONOMIC POLICIES VIOLATE SOVEREIGNTY
- A/T: US PROVIDING AID TO VENEZUELA
- A/T: CERP REPORT BAD
- A/T: VENEZUELA IS A DICTATORSHIP
- A/T: MADURO IS TO BLAME FOR CRISIS
- A/T: SANCTIONS EXEMPT INTERNATIONAL AID
- KEEP SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS ARE EFFECTIVE
- KEEP SANCTIONS: MADURO INCREASINGLY AUTOCRATIC
- KEEP SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS ARE THE BEST WAY FOR THE US TO EXPRESS OUR DISAPPROVAL
- KEEP SANCTIONS: VENEZUELA CAN END SANCTIONS BY MINDING THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION
- KEEP SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS EXEMPT HUMANITARIAN AID
- KEEP SANCTIONS: HUMANITARIAN CRISIS PRECEDED SANCTIONS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: FINANCIAL CRISIS PRECEDED US SANCTIONS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: US WILL PROVIDE SUBSTANTIAL AID AS SOON AS MADURO STEPS DOWN
- KEEP SANCTIONS: NO EVIDENCE THAT SANCTIONS ARE HURTING ORDINARY VENEZUELANS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: MADURO IS THE CAUSE OF AID NOT REACHING HIS PEOPLE
- KEEP SANCTIONS: MADURO ISN’T EVEN ALLOW DATA TO BE REPORTED ON THE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: MOST SANCTIONS AIMED AT CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS DIDN’T CAUSE THE FINANCIAL CRISIS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: SANCTIONS DIDN’T IMPACT TRADE AS MUCH AS REPORTED
- KEEP SANCTIONS: MADURO ELECTION WAS A SHAM
- KEEP SANCTIONS: LIFTING SANCTIONS DOES NOTHING FOR THE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
- KEEP SANCTIONS: LIFTING SANCTIONS SUPPORTS A SHAM ELECTION
- ALTERNATIVE: UN MUST LEAD ANY HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS
- ALTERNATIVE: OIL-FOR-FOOD SCHEME
- ALTERNATIVE: WE SHOULD DISTRIBUTE AID DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE
- ALTERNATIVES: DIRECT AID TO NGOs
- ALTERNATIVE: CREATE MICROFINANCING SYSTEM AIMED AT LOCAL PEOPLE
- ALTERNATIVE: MAKE SANCTIONS MULTILATERAL
- ALTERNATIVE: FOCUS SANCTIONS ON MADURO’S CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
- A/T: WEISBROT/SACHS REPORT
- A/T: VENEZUELAN PEOPLE BLAME THE US FOR THE CRISIS
We Also Recommend