January 2019 NSDA Public Forum: Federal Debt
PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!!
Big Sky Debate is pleased to release its January 2019 NSDA Public Forum resources on the federal debt!
The resolution, released by the National Speech and Debate Association on December 1, 2018, is:
Resolved: The United States federal government should prioritize reducing the federal debt over promoting economic growth.
A list of briefs for this book appears below.
Continued this season: Get both the PDF and Word versions of the book. Copy and paste Big Sky Debate’s excellent research into your own briefs OR print and file the old-fashioned way!
Why choose Big Sky Debate over the competitors? We have one of the longest-standing Public Forum resource services in the nation. Topic after topic, the Big Sky team delivers fresh, relevant and useful evidence and briefs for successful debate, no matter your location.
Download one brief, right now… don’t wait around for complex update services that are delivered after you are done with the topic!
Compare similar services without Big Sky Debate’s seasoned research staff at THREE times that cost! Big Sky Debate is the best value in debate!
Download one file, right now, with all the resources you need for this topic. Have a GREAT topic!!! Our Public Forum Resources are an unbeatable $16.00.
OR, click here to start a season-long subscription, or here to look at one of Big Sky Debate’s value-priced packages! Start a subscription now and get the book in your inbox the moment we are done with our research!
Federal Debt Control Index
- DEBT BAD: MUST ACT NOW ON DEBT
- DEBT BAD: TRUMP MAKING DEBT CRISIS WORSE
- DEBT BAD: WE MUST LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS
- DEBT BAD: WE MUST DECREASE RELIANCE ON FOREIGN CREDITORS
- DEBT BAD: BIGGEST THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY
- DEBT BAD: WILL SLOW ECONOMIC GROWTH
- DEBT BAD: ROBS FUTURE GENERATIONS
- DEBT BAD: HURTS ALL AMERICANS
- DEBT BAD: WILL INCREASE INTEREST RATES, MAKING DEBT PROBLEM WORSE
- DEBT BAD: AMERICANS WANT A BALANCED BUDGET
- DEBT BAD: OPPOSING DEFICIT SPENDING KEEPS GOVERNMENT SMALL
- DEBT BAD: TIES HANDS WITH FUTURE CRISIS SITUATIONS
- TAX CUTS BAD: BUSH ERA TAX CUTS = DEFICITS
- TAX CUTS BAD: TAX CUTS REDUCE REVENUE
- A/T: DEBT CRISIS IS THE FAR FUTURE
- A/T: CUT THE MILITARY INSTEAD
- A/T: ELIMINATE GOVERNMENT WASTE
- A/T: CUTS DECREASE DEBT
- TAX CUTS GOOD: REAGAN TAX CUTS ULTIMATELY RAISED REVENUE
- TAX CUTS GOOD: ULTIMATELY RAISE REVENUE
- TAX CUTS GOOD: CREATE JOBS
- RAISING TAXES BAD: HURT THE ECONOMY
- RAISING TAXES BAD: TAXING ENOUGH TO REVERSE THE DEFICIT IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE
- RAISING TAXES BAD: TAXING THE RICH HURTS THE ECONOMY
- DEBT GOOD: CRITICISM UNWARRANTED
- DEBT GOOD: US HAS PLENTY OF AVAILABLE CREDIT
- DEBT GOOD: AMERICAN SUPPORT UTILIZING BUDGET DEFICITS
- DEBT GOOD: INVESTMENT TRUMPS CONTROLLING DEFICITS
- DEBT GOOD: DEBT REDUCTION IS FINE, BUT, WE MUST DO IT IN A WAY THAT MINDS OUR VALUES
- GROWTH KEY: ECONOMIC GROWTH THE ONLY WAY TO BALANCE THE BUDGET
- GROWTH KEY: MUST FOCUS ON SHORT-TERM GROWTH AS AN ECONOMIC STRATEGY
- ALTERNATIVE TO GROWTH TRADE OFF: DEAL WITH ENTITLEMENT SPENDING
- ALTERNATIVE TO GROWTH TRADE OFF: PUT EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE/NO SACRED COWS
- ALTERNATIVE TO GROWTH TRADE OFF: CUT THE MILITARY
- ALTERNATIVE TO GROWTH TRADE OFF: ELIMINATE CORPORATE WELFARE
- A/T: GROWTH REQUIRES BALANCED BUDGETS
- A/T: DEFICITS WILL CREATE INTEREST RATE CRISIS
We Also Recommend